SMB Field Sales Representative
TELUS – Mobileaxs, a Business Excellence Dealership is building a future friendly Small Medium Business (SMB) sales team, one that embraces change and initiates opportunity, has a passion for growth, believes in spirited teamwork and has the courage to innovate. Our success is based as much on the dedication and hard work of our team as it is on the innovative wireless solutions we offer. Join our team of wireless professionals working in one of Canada's fastest-growing industries and make your future friendly too.
This highly rewarding role is for the true "hunter" focusing on prospecting, cold calling and the acquisition of new TELUS customers. You will be responsible for the selling of TELUS Wireless Solutions and Services to (SMB) small/medium business and corporate customers focusing on both voice and wireless data. This individual will prepare professional written and/or verbal proposals targeted to the Key Decision-Makers that clearly communicates the TELUS solution and the TELUS Value Proposition to the customer's business problem. This position is based out of Halton/West Oakville area.
• Knowledge of the telecommunications industry (specifically wireless) is a definite asset with experience in B2B outbound sales
• Technology Savvy an asset
• Excellent hunting/prospecting/acquisition skills mandatory
• Excellent oral communication & presentation skills
• Funnel Management – to effectively manage sales funnel, moving from first appointment to close and implementation
• Multi-tasking personality - able to thrive in dynamic multi-deal/multi issues environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications; i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Ability to identify and articulate financially sound TELUS solutions to customer's business problems through understanding the technologies, products, services, and resources
• Attend events/meetings as required (sales meetings, trade shows, TELUS corporate seminars, etc.)
• Post-Secondary Education
• Must possess a valid drivers license and be willing to travel as required
Our work environment is second to none and our teams of sales professionals enjoy a generous compensation model which is uncapped and consists of the following criteria:
• Base salary
• Vehicle allowance
• Prospecting activity bonus
The training provided is the best in the industry and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to learn and develop in one of the most exciting wireless markets in Canada.
Interested and qualified applicants email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org